Private Paties / DIY Workshops
I would love to make your party or event one to remember! Below you will find information and pricing. If you have any questions or want to discuss details, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
A DIY earring making event is great for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, team building, girls weekends, galentines parties, and more!
Please reach out via email to Sarah at email@example.com for price information.
Two Hour Event With In-Person Instruction
6 Person Minimum*
- Up to a 2-hour earring making event with instructor present (time can be adjusted to less than 2-hours based on your event)
- Detailed in-person instructions and hands-on help with design and assembly of earrings
- All materials provided for each participant to make 1 pair of custom earrings
- A second pair of earrings can be made by each participant if the host agrees to offer this option. Each additional pair of earrings made for an additional cost that can be paid for by the participant or host, depending on the arrangement
- Ability to choose from earring pieces that come in a variety of colors, shapes & sizes
- Instructor will bring, set up, and tear down all materials
- 20% off coupon for each person towards a future purchase and on www.elandgraydesign.com
- A small gift bag and earring backing card for each person to safely transport their new custom earrings home in
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- All prices include tax
- All the individual polymer clay earring pieces are premade/precured. Participants will be choosing the colors and sizes of the pieces to design and assemble a custom pair of earrings they will be sure to love!
- A variety of both silver and gold hardware will be included in all of the packages.
- The event must be within 25 miles of zip code 55305. If the event is farther, a $15 additional fee will be charged to help cover mileage
- The final payment and headcount is due 3 days before the event (at this point, no refunds can be made)
* If you have less than 6 people participate in your event, you will be charged for 6 people
Pictures of events can be found in my Instagram highlights!
ABOUT POLYMER CLAY
Polymer clay is a type of modeling clay that is a fantastic medium for jewelry making. It’s very lightweight, yet durable. Polymer clay doesn’t dry out and is easy to work with. It’s cured in an oven at 275 degrees for approximately 45 min (for earring pieces). It’s a favorite among hobbyists and professionals alike!